... A BETTER FUEL HAS ARRIVED
If you want to have better health, more energy, less body fat, better concentration and more focus then you have to check the ketogenic lifestyle out TODAY!
What is a 'Ketone' & the 2 ways you can get ketones in your body
Claim Your Free 10 Min Consultation with Amber!
Promoted by Amber Walker, Celebrity Trainer, 3X World Best Body Champion, Health & Fitness Expert
Ketosis is a natural metabolic process and ketones are a natural form of energy.
Ketosis is something we first experience as babies – in fact babies can go into ketosis a few hours after feeding. Think about the macro breakdown of breast milk – our very first form of nutrition that sets our metabolic conditioning – that is a high fat, moderate in protein and low in carbohydrates.
When the body creates ketones, we go into a metabolic state known as ‘nutritional ketosis’. The liver converts fatty acids into three byproducts (collectively known as ketones). Ketones provide fuel for the body without the need for glucose.
Fat V’s Carbohydrates as fuel
Your body prefers ketones (Fats that have been converted) for fuel. It will however use glucose (From converted carbs) if you feed it a high carb diet. Fluctuating blood sugar levels with a high carb diet leads to many issues including; tiredness, irritability, hunger and in some cases even insulin resistance (leading to type 2 diabetes). Eating high amounts of carbs also leads to inflammation, which is why some of the leading sporting organisations around the world are now prescribing a low carbohydrate approach for their athletes.
Exogenous ketones are a well researched therapeutic supplement that brings the body into a state of ketosis via direct ingestion and absorption into the blood stream. This allows the consumer to benefit from the ketones within an hour of taking the supplement.
Without this supplement the body will only produce ketones when all carbs are removed from the diet along with lowering protein consumption. This process usually takes around 5-6 days and although healthy, can be difficult to maintain.
Ingesting Ketones such as those from Ketologic is a way of hacking your body to fast track your health and sports performance.
Ketosis & Ketones
Key points to consider
- Ketosis is a natural metabolic state – first experienced when we were babies
- Ketones are a natural form of energy
- If you eat a balanced diet from whole foods, your diet will naturally be high in fat and low in carbohydrates
- Your body prefers fats, which are used to create ketones as a fuel source
- Your body can create glucose without the need for a large consumption of carbohydrates
- A diet high in carbohydrates causes far more long term health issues than any short-term benefits.
- Increasing ketones in the blood has many health benefits including rapid fat loss, reduced inflammation, detoxification of free-radicals, clearer mind and focus just to name a few